Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Day in the Morning!


If I had to choose between Christmas Dinner & Christmas Breakfast, I know I'd choose the latter. There's something magical about a sunny, cold morning with all the typical excitement it brings. From the helpful kids waking everyone up too early to the tired parents braving the onslaught of wrapping paper & girding up their bathrobes with coffee in hand.
I like being up early working quietly in the kitchen to add a little something to an already special day. I imagine waking up to the smell of baking scones & hazelnut coffee just helps the day start off right, don't you? If you need any ideas for Christmas breakys I hope you'll find something in the following links. (Sorry, I don't have a few of them available) But if you need any help, you know where to reach me.
Merry Christmas Everyone. I pray it's a good one.

Bread Pudding with Whisky Sauce

2 comments:

Nina said...

Just when I thot I was quite filled w/ joy, your b'fast menu complete w/ pix went & filled me w/ even more happy thoughts. :D Merry Christmas, Alisa!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!! AL your making me crazy!!!
So yum I remember those ham and cheese thingys.