Friday, December 26, 2008

Awwwww.....Lookie what I got for Christmas!

This is my new friend Pierre the French Pear with no hair. He's my new keitai-nick-nack, ain't he just the sweeetest?

........I think you should know a few things about me:

1: I looooooove pears
2: I equally love light green (can you see the corner of my keitai in the pic?)
3: I triple equally love home-made gifts
4: I am hopelessly endeered to caracatures with lopsided facial features.

Therefore my dearest supermodel/mom/friend has scored massive bonus points with me & had better dig up jeans 2 sizes bigger before she comes to visit. :) Tx, Kari!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you remembered that comment -LOL! Can't wait till we're all better & can see youes again. :)

Elaina said...

CUUUUUUTE!!
I love the playfully obvious stitching around the sides, and the careful stitching of the face.
I can't wield a needle and thread so sewed handicrafts always seem a bit magical to me...