Thursday, November 02, 2006

My blog, My time!


Hey, welcome to my blog. I'm a pretty busy mom so I won't get to this very often but I hope you enjoy it. Truth be told..........I like food. I like to cook & I like to eat.

I started out wanting this to be a strictly food blog, but that would be selfish seeing as I don't have time to update my family & friends (yes all 2 of you) about the rest of my life. I have a feeling this blog will be 40% food related 40% kid related & 20% about the rest of my life.....Laundry! (Yikes, I hope not!) And if you're expecting posts of pictures of kids, food, the mildew around the ofuro & other such noteworthys, then you've come to the right spot, unfortunately I have a pitiful excuse for a camera but I won't complain.

So, I'll start us off on the right note, shall I? See....get it........BREAD!! S.O. & I had a sakura picnic this year that was rivaled any other before. With only 1/5 of our offspring in tow, we dined on french bread, paremsaen cheese & rather glorified greek salad. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right! You do hv a camera, excellent! This is great, I can once again hv up-to-date photos of the kids. Thanx!