Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Milkshake brings.....



....all the kids running to surround me in the kitchen with their cups in hand and their "hungry for shake" faces on.

I've said it before & I'll say it again:

Avocado Milkshakes ROCK!!

Scarcely rocket science, not cutting edge cooking to say the least. Grab a couple of bananas & an avocado or 2 (I personally feel strongly about milkshake Bananas needing to be frozen but, yeah...) a few cups of milk & a few handfuls of ice, a squirt of honey or two (or ten....if you're so inclined)...some even feel that a squeeze of lemon juice brings out the flavor of the avocado but you can be the judge of that

And then..........BLEND AWAY, FRIEND! (No, David, stop sniveling, the blender is not eating your bananas!)

TA-Daaaaa! Deki-agari!

Stay tuned for the unveiling of my next passionate giveaway starting tomorrow at a computer near you....and now what to make for dinner. (sigh)

No comments: