Saturday, September 19, 2009

Things we must contemplate.......

- Why didn't I just resist the temptation to start watching "Top Chef"?

- How hard would it be to start a micro-green garden on my window sill?

- What kind of a person would actually enjoy cooking using "molecular gastronomy"? My personal guess is, MASA!!

- Why does composting seem like it's a two faced evil-doer, on one hand it has the ability to be extremely eco-friendly & simple yet also have the potential to be a huge steamy pile of stinkin' mess?

- If my kitchen mixer is named 'Bruce the Mighty Mixer', what shall my sleek blue & translucent glow in the dark blender be called?

- As a cook should I speak up when someone puts mayo on a meal I made that did not call for MAYO as a condiment? (let's just not go here)

- Why am I blogging when I'm supposed to be making bread for tomorrow?

- What would I need to do to get one of you to sneak off with me to Italy....har har! (seriously, if you have any super plausible getaway plans & elaborate cover ups lemmie know....you're my new best friend)


One last contemplation:

Giveaway coming soon..........as soon as I figure out who keeps stuffing marbles into my boots!

--- Ciao

6 comments:

Aich said...

My plan to get to Italy is to visit Angel when she moves there.

Elaina said...

Haha! Sorry! you should've told me you wanted to resist temptation!
(I probably would've just given you a speech about enjoying life and put it on your hard drive anyway...)

Rhyden said...

I hate it too when you spend the last four hours making something and someone lathers it in some uncalled for condiment like mixing their spaghetti and salad together like it was a fried rice and then baptizing it with salad dressing and soya sauce like it was a sinner in need of forgiveness.

Amy said...

"- As a cook should I speak up when someone puts mayo on a meal I made that did not call for MAYO as a condiment? (let's just not go here)" - LOL!

Anonymous said...

You conquered the Kitchen...you need a windmill.....

Cereal Stalker said...

Claiming this one too....